Day 13: Still laggin'

I constantly am amazed at just how much I apparently suck at abdominal exercises. For the crossed-leg/wide-leg routine, I at least am now able now able to complete a fair stint by placing my wide-leg feet against a couch. Cheating (?) ~ perhaps, but now I can do more than 2 for the 1.5 minute routine.

Then there are the pull-ups. Again with the pull-ups. I seriously am considering some creatine malate for the periods before/after workouts so that I can actually do more, and better, pull-ups via greater ATP production. Also under consideration is L-glutamine to aid in muscle regeneration. The rest of the synthetic amino acids I'm planning to get through healthy diet. This stuff starts to get really gym-geeky though and there is a wealth of false marketing regarding the supplements. If anyone has good tips they are welcome to drop them here. One good recovery drink is insufficient to do the job alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.